Monday, March 28, 2011

2011 Memory Lane, Wiggins, CT -- post #251951

In addition to writing this blog, every day I review and answer dozens of member "w-mails" that are posts in our moderated forum.  When there are over 100 w-mails waiting for moderation, I sometimes feel a bit overwhelmed.  Then there are messages that make me stop, sit up straight and think I am doing something RIGHT.

From Maid Mairain, a CPP member. 
...for curiosity's sake when CPP first came out, what could you do? I know you couldn't RIDE to town, but could you even go there? What was available? I think you've come a long way. Thanks so much for making this site. I've been ALL over the internet looking for another wholesome fun horse website. None. They all are either boring or unmoderated. On Howrse, some AWFUL things showed up in the forums. Not here. I LOVE this site. Thanks so much,
Maid Mairain

Hi MM

When we first started the website, it was just the newsletter. We got lots of letters from people who knew about the Pony Pals books.

Then we added our registration to adopt a pony, our barn where you could groom your pony and a paddock riding experience that did not work well.  :(

We replaced that paddock riding with our first Pony Pal trail and Cross Country trail.

We added the forum and Wmail system next.

Then we added more parts of Pony Pal trail, first to three birches, then to the sheep pen, then all the way to Anna's downtown.

Then we built downtown.

People did not like to ride to down town, so we added the bus.

Then we added the Pal Corral.

Then we added Olsons and the ability to have more than one pony.

At the same time we added being able to have your own cabin.

Then we added trails to the Wiggins Estate Clearing.

Then the trail that takes you to Wiggins Mansion, and at the same time the Forest Adventure trail where you help to find trappers.

And most recently we added a Facebook game.

Areas we REALLY want to build now are

Wiggins Mansion Interior
Off-Main Diner
Wiggins Estate barn
More trails so you can ride to Olsons and the Off-Main Diner
Library
Trails and adventures on Mount Morris

And a lot more....

Jane

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane,

    I think it would be so cool to have Wiggins Mansion Interior!
    I love CPP and I did the same exact thing as Maid Mairain. I tried howrse a few months ago and I was just not impressed at all. When I started Club Pony Pals I had no idea if it was safe. After a few days I said to myself: "This game is a keeper." I have played ever since.
    Thanks so much for making this a great game.

    Shinabella

    ReplyDelete