Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Slow change

Watching members grow and learn from the interactions on our site is amazing. 

How does growth happen?  What triggers that ah ha moment?

In one member's case, it was having a chance to correspond with a bully in an online environment.

Backstory -- Pony Pals Tommy Rand's dad left his mom and Tommy misses him. Tommy and his pal Mike Lacey both tease the Pony Pals in the books, calling them the Pony Pests.

One member was quite upset by their teasing.  She wrote to Tommy and told him off.  Then she wrote to one of the Pony Pals.

Tommy is scared off me!  And me and him got in a fight. I told i would tell you! bff, haily

Then she wrote

Ok. Just ignore Tommy. If you ignore him he might walk away. Because th more  you pay attention to his teasing, The more he will do it! pals        haily

And then today, the surprising answer...

I'm trying to get him through this nonesense (To stop teasing you)  And me and the Christians might help. And you have to help to. Whether we like it or not. Last night I felt God telling me to stop being mean to him And help him. And with God, Nothing is impossible. 
p.s He still calls you pest. and me and another girl are teasing him so he knows how it feels like. More than anything I want to help him. I can tell he is hurt when he writes w-mails to me, I can feel the fear it almost a gags me! In fact I felt God tell to stop teasing  him and start helping him, So, I asked the Christiain girls if they could help, And I would like it very much if you and Anna and Lulu help to, With God nothing is impossible. pals, haily
Wow!  As the twig is bent....

No comments:

Post a Comment